HydroTerra Technologies LLC. have the following job openings available.
Knowledge and experience with land survey applications and GPS would be helpful.
Survey work will be located in Texas and Louisiana andrequires 100% travel. Acceptable
candidates must be an experienced Pipeline Surveyor. Professional Land Surveyor (PLS)
or Land Surveyor in Training (LSIT) is preferred but not essential.
· Configure and operate RTK and DGPS systems for data collection purposes.
· Configure and operate conventional survey equipment for data collection purposes.
· Execute projects within small teams and responsible to conduct and self-manage
· Ability to interpret instructions from the Survey Supervisor.
· Interfaces with client on behalf of company to ensure client satisfaction.
· Basic maintenance and repair of systems in the field as well as in the office tech
· Participate in and support continuous improvement of the company’s processes.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
·Minimum of 3 years experience in pipeline or land surveying.
· Experience in working with GPS and conventional surveying equipment.
· Experience in the configuration of pipeline easements, temporary work space, staking
for clearing and as-builds.
· Familiarity with GPS processing software, such as Trimble Geomatics Office and
Trimble Business Center required.
· Post high school surveying and/or industrial training in college, university or
a vocational / technical setting.
· Proficiency in Windows, Microsoft Office and technical software applications required.
· Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal, to include communicating
in a professional manner.
· Possession of a valid, unrestricted Louisiana driver's license or be able to acquire
one, and an acceptable driving record.
· Applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen, background
check and physical.
· Must be able to routinely lift/carry equipment weighing up to 50 pounds and lift/move
equipment up to 75 pounds.
· Full benefits package including health benefits.
· Compensation: Competitive
HydroTerra Technologies LLC.,is an equal opportunity employer.
Please include cover letter with salary requirements and submit resume to:
Mike.Nitska@hydroterratec.com HydroTerra Technologies, LLC Attn: Operations Manager 202
Jacobs Run Scott, LA 70583 FAX: 1-337-706-8197